`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you.........

Would you.........
Pay top dollar for an ungraded version of this card or save the money to purchase a Pujols auto in an Angels uniform?
I collect both players but it's tougher to find a Gold Refractor of Hafner.
[Image: 0005447402.jpg]

RE: Would you.........
Honestly I don't see Hafner's card prices going up at all...I'd stick with Pujols
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I would go with whatever you like better.

Collecting shouldn't be about value.

I'd get that Hafner first, there are going to be lots of new Pujols offerings to come!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Holy Crap!!
I just looked up Hafners' career stats and GEEZ-EZ CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
46 homers in the last 4 years, a below .300 BA the last 5 years, 10+ million dollars since 2009 and guaranteed 13 million for the next two years. If any ball player owes an apology to an organization is this guy. WOW!
To top it off the owner of the Hafner card I posted in this thread offered to sell me it for $300.[Image: wtf.gif]
(12-10-2011, 02:20 AM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Collecting shouldn't be about value.
The value of the cards doesn't matter to me at all. It just happens that one of the players I collect happens to be a pricey buy. Hafner cards on the other hand are pretty inexpensive. I've been hoping that the last few years Hafner hit a little better. I'm going to unload the rest of my Hafner collection and focus getting my hands on a Pujols auto instead.