Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Too bad this isn't signed!!

Too bad this isn't signed!!
I wish this was mine,
"KOLTEN WONG 2011 BOWMAN CHROME CANARY DIAMOND RC TRUE 1/1 INSANITY SUPERFRACTOR"
Photobucket

RE: Too bad this isn't signed!!
Cool card indeed. I like the Gold canary diamond cards. I have an Auto one of Madison Bumgarner, serial #'d out of /10 though. I was bidding on a non-auto Brandon Crawford one on Ebay couple of days ago, went out of my price range though, think $111 is what it ended up selling for, yowser. Kolten Wong should go for well over that currently I'd think.

(12-09-2011, 06:57 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: Cool card indeed. I like the Gold canary diamond cards. I have an Auto one of Madison Bumgarner, serial #'d out of /10 though. I was bidding on a non-auto Brandon Crawford one on Ebay couple of days ago, went out of my price range though, think $111 is what it ended up selling for, yowser. Kolten Wong should go for well over that currently I'd think.
I collect ONLY Nolan Ryan; I can't even begin to touch what his canary went for. On the positive side, it was off-centered. So it was no big deal, b/c I collect ONLY Nolan Ryans that are BGS/BVG Graded.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-09-2011, 06:19 PM)norcalcollectibles Wrote: I wish this was mine,
"KOLTEN WONG 2011 BOWMAN CHROME CANARY DIAMOND RC TRUE 1/1 INSANITY SUPERFRACTOR"
Photobucket
wish it was mines too.....my local boy from hawaii.......have his rainbow except for the 1/1 (2010)
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Very nice card, I believe it belongs to boomo on FCB
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Wow that. Is an amazing card. I have open a lot of box's and packs this year and never pulled a hope diamond or canarey. They are awesome. I wish it was mine to.lol