`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: What condition will you place on your cards in organize for TRADING PURPOSES?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enter as MINT
15.79%
6 15.79%
Enter as NRMT/MT
73.68%
28 73.68%
Enter exact condition
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll

Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll
"In the past, it was defaulted to MINT = 100% bv and we adjusted that downward to reflect what was in our magazines and other parts of our software. So the new correct default is NRMT/MT = 100% bv for new cards."

Okay, with the pricing set as nrmt/mt as 100% BV instead of mint as it was before the change, it causes some issues when trading with another member who has their condition set different than yours.

example-
nrmt/mt=100% high bv
mint = 110% high bv (% just an example)

What I mean is generally speaking most of us have entered our cards into organize as mint so the high bv shows when trading. Now we have some members listing their cards as nrmt/mt to show high bv and others still have them as mint showing high bv plus a bump for being above the standard of nrmt/mt.

I am leaning towards changing all my conditions to nrmt/mt.

What are you going to do in your organize as far as condition goes?
Please choose answer in poll above

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll
neither

keep it the old way, but when a card is inputted into ORG from OPG, it goes in as a default to the baseline era default, instead of just mint

im sorry, but this common sense

(and yes, im putting my opinion in each forum)

it does get inputted as nrmt/mt Jacob
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I voted nrmt/mt because I only consider it Mint if it was graded as suck by a professional. There are too many variables that can effect the condition of any particular card.

I say nrmt/mint too, but I really dont want to change my org anymore, but I'll do it anyway.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Since adjusting the grades just takes a click, I'll be changing mine over to nrmt/mint.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

we set ours as nrmt/mint

(12-09-2011, 06:50 PM)dandanovelty Wrote: I voted nrmt/mt because I only consider it Mint if it was graded as suck by a professional. There are too many variables that can effect the condition of any particular card.
+1000!!!
Hate it when I try to do a trade and all the values of the other traders cards are mint and therefore much higher bv then it should be. Not even worth sitting around and doing the math. Even had one guy refuse to do the right thing and use 100% bv?! Card was worth 80 but mint it was 100, he said that if beckett says it's worth that much then it is! Hate new members sometimes...I consider mint as being graded 10 by PSA or BGS
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Just changed everything in my org to nm/mt. Didnt take that long. Agree with the position that a mint premium should only attach to professionally graded cards.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

nm/mt all the way please...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin