`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update (trade & pricing)

Update (trade & pricing)
This is information I have to pass on- this isnt the thread to complain in.

Trade issues Being worked on- messaging in trade is working but feedback is still down. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

*messaging in trade- fixed
*notifications of trades- fixed

**Pricing-
Here's what happened-
In the past, it was defaulted to MINT = 100% bv and we adjusted that downward to reflect what was in our magazines and other parts of our software. So the new correct default is NRMT/MT = 100% bv for new cards. (8.5 will also work)

When uploading new cards it sets the condition as nrmt/mt

I posted this in football as a poll to help us traders get an idea of what everyone is going to do. I will start one in each forum.

Okay, with the pricing set as nrmt/mt as 100% BV instead of mint as it was before the change, it causes some issues when trading with another member who has their condition set different than yours.

example-
nrmt/mt=100% high bv
mint = 110% high bv (% just an example)

What I mean is generally speaking most of us have entered our cards into organize as mint so the high bv shows when trading. Now we have some members listing their cards as nrmt/mt to show high bv and others still have them as mint showing high bv plus a bump for being above the standard of nrmt/mt. (nrmt/mt+ works too)

I have changed all my conditions to nrmt/mt.

What are you going to do in your organize as far as condition goes?
Please choose answer in poll above
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Update (trade & pricing)
I changed all my cards to nrmt/mt as that is the default when adding cards to organize.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)