`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Complete sets

RE: Wanted: Complete sets
(12-11-2011, 01:41 PM)908 Wrote: i have a 2006 bowman and bowm,an chrome prospects maybe even the bowman chrome. lmk if intrested id probbable sell them.
i have 2007 bowman 2006 bowman 2006 bowman chrome prospects 07 bowman chrome prospects 07 bowman prospects a spx set dnt now what year a spectrum a cosigner or 2 ovation without all the rcs those are theb ig ones i have lmk if intrested
Thanks for the reply. Not really interested in 06 and 07. Anything 10-11?
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

no i have partial sets from 2010-11
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(12-09-2011, 08:29 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I'm looking to trade for Complete Sets. Bowman,A&G,Lineage-Topps Chrome,Etc. (They can be base sets,and insert sets)
If you have a complete set and would trade it,please contact me.

Only complete sets... Can also be in Football and Basketball.
I have a 2009 Topps Chrome baseball set complete with all the autos, 1993 SP football set, 2009 Bowman Chrome football set, 2004 Bowman baseball set, I have a few others and need to check. Would be looking for Phillies if you want to trade.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Don't have much of anything phillies.I'm sorry.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

i have the 2011 topps black #/60 parallel set.... series 1/2/update. Only really interested in selling it. pm if interested.

I believe I have an extra 2002 Fleer Maximum Set I would like to trade off....looking for either another complete set or Braves stuff.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]