`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Complete sets

RE: Wanted: Complete sets
I have a complete set of 2011 series 2.. Lmk if you want it. Really need to get some cards out of here so I would only want my shipping cost covered in a trade value. Lmk

send me an offer Jakelovescards
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

2007 Topps Turkey Red 150 card base set. I also have others, 1985 Topps comes to mind. Prolly have another 10-15 sets I could unload. I know we have tried to trade before but if your looking to buy. I think Im local for you. Eastside of Cleveland here. Saves on shipping if your want to meet. Also no paypal and I give better deals for cash lol...
[Image: 07trs02.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

RE: Trading for Sets
(12-09-2011, 08:49 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Dan bv is not the way to go. Most sets can be had for about 20 bucks. Depending on what you want.
This is not true. Sets like A&G etc with SPs are not ever selling for $20.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(12-09-2011, 07:08 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: This is not true. Sets like A&G etc with SPs are not ever selling for $20.
Derek- Jesse was referring to the original post i had earlier. I ended up revising and adding some things. Trying to save from posting multiple.
He was referring to stuff like the lineage and bowman I had posted.

I'd love to get the a&g set. Those are pretty pricey right now. lol
(12-09-2011, 07:01 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: 2007 Topps Turkey Red 150 card base set. I also have others, 1985 Topps comes to mind. Prolly have another 10-15 sets I could unload. I know we have tried to trade before but if your looking to buy. I think Im local for you. Eastside of Cleveland here. Saves on shipping if your want to meet. Also no paypal and I give better deals for cash lol...
[Image: 07trs02.jpg]
What others do you have by chance? The turkey red is nice but not for me. I'm willing to buy if at a reasonable price. I still want those old indians if you'd sell. Unless you can find something I have. I'm in the tremont neighborhood. lol So pretty close. I stay out of the eastside though. Everytime I go out that way, I have car problems. lol

(12-09-2011, 07:51 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Derek- Jesse was referring to the original post i had earlier. I ended up revising and adding some things. Trying to save from posting multiple.
He was referring to stuff like the lineage and bowman I had posted.

I'd love to get the a&g set. Those are pretty pricey right now. lol

What others do you have by chance? The turkey red is nice but not for me. I'm willing to buy if at a reasonable price. I still want those old indians if you'd sell. Unless you can find something I have. I'm in the tremont neighborhood. lol So pretty close. I stay out of the eastside though. Everytime I go out that way, I have car problems. lol
2011 Bowman draft set, 2008 topps set, and 2010 donruss elite set. Let me know
[Image: braunsig.png]

(12-09-2011, 07:55 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: 2011 Bowman draft set, 2008 topps set, and 2010 donruss elite set. Let me know
I'd like the 2011 bowman draft and 2010 elite.

i have a 2010 ginter and a 2008 i think
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

sunday bump

i have a 2006 bowman and bowm,an chrome prospects maybe even the bowman chrome. lmk if intrested id probbable sell them.
i have 2007 bowman 2006 bowman 2006 bowman chrome prospects 07 bowman chrome prospects 07 bowman prospects a spx set dnt now what year a spectrum a cosigner or 2 ovation without all the rcs those are theb ig ones i have lmk if intrested
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.