`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Complete sets

Wanted: Complete sets

I'm looking to trade for Complete Sets. Bowman,A&G,Lineage-Topps Chrome,Etc. (They can be base sets,and insert sets)
If you have a complete set and would trade it,please contact me.

Only complete sets... Can also be in Football and Basketball.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Trading for Sets
I would say go buy Book Value for the complete set,or close to it,instead of the total value of each card. If there is a very big or hot Rookie card in the set,maybe the value would go up a tad more.

which sets are you looking for? I have a couple I could part with,and 2 more that I'm just 1 few cards shy of
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Dan bv is not the way to go. Most sets can be had for about 20 bucks. Depending on what you want.

I have an extra set of 2011 bowman platinum and 2011 topps finest id trade to you for less than total value if you're interested

(12-09-2011, 08:56 AM)john1580 Wrote: I have an extra set of 2011 bowman platinum and 2011 topps finest id trade to you for less than total value if you're interested
Yea John. I'm interested in both. Pm me what you would want.
(12-09-2011, 08:49 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Dan bv is not the way to go. Most sets can be had for about 20 bucks. Depending on what you want.
Yea I know, but its gonna be hard getting someone to trade a set for the price you can buy on ebay. I'd do the bay but refuse to use paypal.lol
(12-09-2011, 08:44 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: I would say go buy Book Value for the complete set,or close to it,instead of the total value of each card. If there is a very big or hot Rookie card in the set,maybe the value would go up a tad more.

which sets are you looking for? I have a couple I could part with,and 2 more that I'm just 1 few cards shy of
seeking: lineage- 11'bowman chrome prospects-11' allen ginter- '11 topps target red diamond.

I have a extra base set of lineage sitting here if you need it.

(12-09-2011, 09:50 AM)piyn Wrote: I have a extra base set of lineage sitting here if you need it.
Yes. I do. Smile

Not sure if your interested in Football, but I have over 10 sets FT/FS
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Wanted: Complete sets
I have a bunch of complete sets, various years in the 1990s including some Bowman and Bowman Chrome, Topps, Select, etc. I can put together a list if you may be interested. Thanks.

RE: Wanted: Complete sets
(12-09-2011, 02:18 PM)mberger Wrote: I have a bunch of complete sets, various years in the 1990s including some Bowman and Bowman Chrome, Topps, Select, etc. I can put together a list if you may be interested. Thanks.
yes please. let me know in pms.