`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate this soooo much!!!!

RE: I hate this soooo much!!!!
My thoughts exactly. Im not asking for a freebie or a discount price but just a fair market value price. Im sorry but $2500 is just stupid. No one would ever drop that kind of cash for it. I could even understand asking $500 hoping to get an offer of $300 but $2500....holy shhhhh.....
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

They have a colbert lot lised as well...I see alot of beckett member players on there...hmmm
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-09-2011, 04:16 AM)duch2izback Wrote: I have dealt with that seller before. She wants an arm and a leg for everything
+1

completely insane she is
collecting anything and everything PACKERS

photo 609651aa-718b-4ed0-b1dc-6e16747e7527_zps718a33ab.jpg

(12-09-2011, 10:25 AM)the shadow Wrote: +1

completely insane she is
+2. They used to put in their Ricky descriptions that "he's so popular, even women collect him!" because I had contacted them many times about their prices being so high. Figured they were smokin' more than Ricky was...apparently they still are.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow, disgusting to say the least.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

She has a 3/3 Woodley RC Auction starts at 199.99 BIN $250 Well I don't have much of an option here? Either spend a lot of money or spend a lot of money.

Absolutely horrible pricing. Why do you have auctions starting $8 less than the BIN price? I mean you would think that if she is going to stage her auctions this way that there would be some consistency in the price gap between the auctions and BIN prices....

what a greedy piece of sh it.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

Sorry I had to remove the link - but I agree completely.

The guys I collect are no where near that price range, but it still frustrates me to no end when I see sellers listing the same Mark Prior autographs or patches over and over and over again for $50-100.

You think they would get a clue, but apparently they have plenty of free listings to use up.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.