`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help With Market Place
12-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Help With Market Place
Yes. I am more of a buyer than a trader, so I have been trying to search certain single football rookie cards in the market place. But, every time I go to search for a given card the page just does no load up. It just sits there on the screen not showing any results. Although i thought it was a site problem but the price guide and organizer work just fine. It seems to just be when i go to search in the market place. So I was wondering if its a site problem or maybe I need to update my explorer. I have done the cookies clean out and refresh. I just don't know what to do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2011, 12:36 AM
RE: Help With Market Place
Ok side note on this one. Since no one has replied. has anyone tried to use the marketplace to find or buy an item. If so please let me know. That way i can narrow down to see if the site is still under construction or if it is my pc. Thanks for your time.
12-11-2011, 12:40 AM
I just did a search and it worked fine

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
12-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Ok thanks so much so therefore i know its my pc. Thanks.
12-11-2011, 01:33 AM
try shift+ F5 or control + F5 while on the page

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
12-11-2011, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the tip. But, even after I refresh i'm still getting and error on the page. So i'm gonna try to update my explorer and service pack hopefully that will help.
12-12-2011, 10:44 PM
(12-11-2011 02:16 AM)McStevie84 Wrote:  Thanks for the tip. But, even after I refresh i'm still getting and error on the page. So i'm gonna try to update my explorer and service pack hopefully that will help.

If you are using Internet Explorer 7, please try a different browser. Marketplace searches don't work at all for me on 7, but they do work on 8, 9, chrome and firefox. I'll bring it to the devs attention in the morning.

IT Guy
12-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Spent several hours yesterday sorting through the marketplace, adding 240 cards to my cart. Log in today and my cart is empty...

Fantastic!

I collect 1999 Ultra, 2002 Topps 206, 2003 Topps 205, A&G Minis, Andy Pettitte,
and Brett Gardner.
12-14-2011, 09:12 PM
(12-13-2011 05:06 PM)ronzomanzi Wrote:  Spent several hours yesterday sorting through the marketplace, adding 240 cards to my cart. Log in today and my cart is empty...

Fantastic!

Next time you try, could you provide some details as to the exact URL you are on at several points in your search, and when you are viewing your cart?

IT Guy