`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question on Inception numbering

Quick question on Inception numbering
I'm inputting my Texans PC by player and am noticing that there's a discrepancy in the numbering. I have Matt Schaub and Arian Foster cards that appear to be the green parallel but are numbered to 75, not 50 as in the ORG. Did I miss something about an issue with their numbering being different?

Please help to clarify this for me.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Quick question on Inception numbering
i think its just a beckett error
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: Quick question on Inception numbering
(12-08-2011, 11:31 PM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: I'm inputting my Texans PC by player and am noticing that there's a discrepancy in the numbering. I have Matt Schaub and Arian Foster cards that appear to be the green parallel but are numbered to 75, not 50 as in the ORG. Did I miss something about an issue with their numbering being different?

Please help to clarify this for me.
i have noticed in some cases the inception line also did several different styles of 1 of 1's. In some itll spell out "one of one" and in others it will be numbered. Cant tell if its something they purposely did it or if there are fakes out there or what.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.