`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worst luck ever

worst luck ever
So I've been walking around with a huge whole in my soul and this is why. I picked up some boxes during black friday nothing to crazy a box of 06 future stars, 08 sp authentic and 08 ginter. Anyways, I was praying not to get any redemptions but i guess i was praying to the wrong cardboard god. I ended up with a redemption in each box. The worst one being this.

[Image: redemption.jpg]

It would have been my first Jeter auto and as a die hard yankee fan it hurt even more. I SERIOUSLY WANTED TO CRY. Oh well just wanted to share. They need to either extend expiration dates or just get rid of the whole redemption theme.

RE: worst luck ever
Call up Upperdeck and talk to customer service. The worst thing they could do is say no. In the past they have got me some nice stuff. Redemptions do suck but that is the gamble you take with older product.

Ouch. I feel for ya.

Ever the more reason to hate upper deck. They don't honor expired redemptions, can't fulfill redemptions for $600 boxes of exquisite, they are really just a piece of ***** company that counterfeits pokemon, got caught, and paid millions for losing, and that's why they don't honor expired redemptions. Because they are counterfeiters.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

I would imagine they would help out some how. I know Topps does. Hopefully they can give you something, because that would have been a nice pull for a Yanks fan.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

I heard upper deck was honoring past redemptions so GIVE THEM A CALL

Ouch man, I feel for ya, I hope they will at least do something for ya. But a meter by the letter I think not. That really blows, I know that hurt inside.

Ouch...call upper deck!! hopefully they will work with you on a expired redemption....worst they can do is say no...an expired Jeter auto redemption OUUchhhh that wld be my worst nightmare...

Draw attention, make a fuss, theyll give you something for your trouble, companies hate bad press

Upper deck was pretty good to me last year. I had an expired 2008 UD Timeline redemption for low level player auto....they said to send it in and they'd send me what they could. They ended up sending me a HOF cut signature /10.
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%