`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mods, I need help with this trader!!!!

RE: Mods, I need help with this trader!!!!
(12-08-2011, 08:43 PM)jdberia Wrote: I, too, am still waiting on a trade we settled on on 11/18/11. One of which is a fairly low-numbered GU Sad He had good feedback prior to that. I wonder if something happened to him.
yea, that was around the same time we did our trade and I shipped mine out first and he said he would be shipping out in the next few days and that is the last I've heard from him.

I hope your trade ends up ok b/c of the low # gu. I only sent him 3 RCs and a Griffey insert, so the BV was around like $20 or so, but still...
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(12-08-2011, 03:44 PM)ceocards Wrote: He's been banned - there's several traders he owes.

See the list here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html
Beckett doesn't help when you are trying to track these guys. If they required a email address, or an address or at least a city where they came from it would make it easier to catch them before they rip more people off.

I had a guy do it to me and I have been tracking him ever since. So far I have identified three accounts that he has used in the past, I know his methods, so I am watching for him to show up with a new screen name.

If Beckett would provide a little bit more information on their current accounts it would make this process a little bit easier.

The list of bad traders in not very usable, It is confusing, I needs to be alphabetized and listed by address. This is one way you have of tracking these people because it is hard to change your address or city that you mail to.

Ray

I'm sorry this happen to you!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball