`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jobs at Beckett

Jobs at Beckett
We're often asked about employment opportunities at Beckett. While there are not any specific openings that we are trying to fill right now, occasionally there is a need for a new full time hire, or even a part time position that may suddenly become available. We're also always on the look out for freelance writers and hobby contributors in both the editorial and pricing areas. If you feel you have the skills, the knowledge level, and the desire to become part of Beckett in any capacity please send your story ideas, resume, and/or hobby background information to:

careers@beckett.com

ATTN: Dan Hitt

RE: Jobs at Beckett
thanks for posting this Mr. Hitt

as it is always good to know
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

what kind of jobs does beckett offer should an opening come up?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

^ I would also like to know that.

Also what qualifications do you require for the non-writer jobs?

And is this only for US residents? (I live in Canada but would love to work in the US)

I don't think I have the qualifications in terms of experience but I would be fully committed to a job around cards, it would be dream for me.

Awesome post! Glad the new Beckett team is involving us more Smile
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

If a job part-time were to come up in the pricing area or editorial section, I would honored and thrilled to be part of the Beckett team in some way. I have collected cards for over thirty years, I worked in a card store for over a year in the 90s, and have a working understanding of your site.

heck ya thats awsome, i also have a question about uploading card images that no one has uploaded, is there any incentive for someone to upload images of their cards while cataloging their collection in the organize if someone has not already done so? Thanks much US ARMY TANKERS 120 BOOM!!!
(12-08-2011, 11:19 AM)dhitt Wrote: We're often asked about employment opportunities at Beckett. While there are not any specific openings that we are trying to fill right now, occasionally there is a need for a new full time hire, or even a part time position that may suddenly become available. We're also always on the look out for freelance writers and hobby contributors in both the editorial and pricing areas. If you feel you have the skills, the knowledge level, and the desire to become part of Beckett in any capacity please send your story ideas, resume, and/or hobby background information to:

careers@beckett.com

ATTN: Dan Hitt

i would hope in the next few years beckett would consider branching out into ontario/canada to better
serve canadian residents, after all its canadas gameSmile

Anybody get a job yet?
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(04-16-2012, 01:11 PM)tha penguin Wrote: Anybody get a job yet?
not evening a call back yet.....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)