`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Certified Football First Pricing

2011 Certified Football First Pricing
First Beckett pricing for 2011 Certified football has now been posted to Beckett.com. All subscribers to the Beckett Football Card Price Guide can now access this information.

RE: 2011 Certified Football First Pricing
When will pricing for all the mem/AUs be available? I have several that still haven't shown up...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(12-08-2011, 12:42 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: When will pricing for all the mem/AUs be available? I have several that still haven't shown up...
Same issue here, as well as one card in my Organizer doesn't show a price, but there IS a price when I click on the card title.

Something is messed up here.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(12-08-2011, 01:51 PM)all day baby Wrote: Same issue here, as well as one card in my Organizer doesn't show a price, but there IS a price when I click on the card title.

Something is messed up here.
Yeah, I got that same thing with one of mine...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Awesome that first pricing on Certified is out. Any word on when 2011 Rookies & Stars Longevity will even be in the database? I think that's been out longer than Certified...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(12-08-2011, 02:12 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Awesome that first pricing on Certified is out. Any word on when 2011 Rookies & Stars Longevity will even be in the database? I think that's been out longer than Certified...

+100. I pm'd him earlier today askin just that. No answer yet.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Looks like Longevity is in the database but no prices.
[Image: redskinsbanner.png]

Can I ask do you all pay any attention to what the market is before setting book values. I was looking at the pricing for the set I'm doing the 2011 certified NFL die cut prime and just the book value on the Alstott /15 alone is ridiculous, that card is selling for 3 to 4 times the book value you have on it. The rest aren't any better. Ray Lewis sells for twice his bv and so do most if not all the rest. At worst some of the lower end guys are selling at bv.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Still looking for pricing on some cards, including a Von Miller pull-out auto RC.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed