`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pujols to Angels...

RE: Pujols to Angels...
(12-08-2011, 10:33 AM)ceocards Wrote: Moreno bought the FRANCHISE for $183 million...and now will be paying Pujols $250 million.

They should rename the franchise to the Los Angeles of Anaheim Orange County Southern California Pujolses
haha
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

As a Die Hard Cards fan im ok waving goodbye on this one. Paying the man that much money was suicide for the cards. Would have been paying 40+m for him and Holliday. GL in the AL Pujols, my cards will still be great this year.

(12-08-2011, 10:28 AM)rushspencer Wrote: http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/12/an...ujols.html

$250M for past accolades? YIKES. I'd take Fielder over Pujols for 10yrs/$250M...
Then I pray, my friend, you become GM of the Phils and run them into the ground for me :p
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(12-08-2011, 10:23 AM)elfeo013 Wrote: no way thats gonna happen, pujols to angels... im an angel fan and know that arte moreno is not serious about this...i does this every off season and never lands the big free agent
Its already on mlb.com frontpage done deal......... I never would have guessed the Angels landed him
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Annnnd as we speak, CJ Wilson is an Angel as well

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Rangers need to counter, big time. Fielder would be nice but they definitely need pitching help now. I wonder if Wandy could happen?

(12-08-2011, 11:18 AM)rossmaute Wrote: Rangers need to counter, big time. Fielder would be nice but they definitely need pitching help now. I wonder if Wandy could happen?
yea im sure Texas is seriously hunting now. maybe a King Felix trade attepmt(even though Seattle said he's not available but who knows) or Fielder

(12-08-2011, 11:22 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: yea im sure Texas is seriously hunting now. maybe a King Felix trade attepmt(even though Seattle said he's not available but who knows) or Fielder
Seattle made it very clear their not trading felix but who knows....... maybe gio gonzalez??? As were willing to trade him and Phillies have rumored hamels trades for like 2 years, I really doubt hamels leaves philadelphia though.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

C.J. did very well during the regular season and can probably win 15-16 games a year in LA. However, he sucked beyond suckiness in the postseason.

As a Rangers fan, I have mixed emotions. I really like CJ and is leadership in the club house. He's very vocal and has always been a Ranger. But I'm also glad because now this makes Holland or Lewis the No. 1. The deal to send Hunter and Davis to Baltimore for Koji Uehorrible is really hurting because Hunter could've been the No. 3 or 4 guy and Uehorrible needs to be let go. He can't get most of us on the boards here out.

I do agree the Rangers need another big name pitcher. That should be the priority. They just need to stay away from Fielder. If they do sign Fielder it needs to be no more than 5 years. His body isn't going to be able to hold up as big as he is.

(12-08-2011, 11:22 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: yea im sure Texas is seriously hunting now. maybe a King Felix trade attepmt(even though Seattle said he's not available but who knows) or Fielder
Latest rumor is they're talking to the Cubs about Garza

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.