Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Young $2000 Assets Phone Card

RE: Steve Young $2000 Assets Phone Card
Add that all the Minutes on the Card has Expired

"Thought you guys might be a little more aware than this...oh well"

Dan - not trying to be so negative....but lighten up a little. I think the last few posters answered your question, and I guess you don't like the answers....you probably can get about $30-$50 - or let it ride on ebay and get less or more than that.

and, this is a reference to your baseball post too: "Found these gems from that set, although they are the much tougher 1971-77 cards. Let me know when you really want to complete your set..."

(this in response to someone who said that he was 'trying to finish the set....might bring back a few old memories.')
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(12-07-2011, 09:03 PM)ugameck Wrote: "Thought you guys might be a little more aware than this...oh well"

Dan - not trying to be so negative....but lighten up a little. I think the last few posters answered your question, and I guess you don't like the answers....you probably can get about $30-$50 - or let it ride on ebay and get less or more than that.

and, this is a reference to your baseball post too: "Found these gems from that set, although they are the much tougher 1971-77 cards. Let me know when you really want to complete your set..."

(this in response to someone who said that he was 'trying to finish the set....might bring back a few old memories.')
+1000000
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Sorry, no offense meant towards anybody. Just thought I found some intersting stuff iin the last week. Either you also think it is cool, or not, no worries either way. Certainly didn't mean to insult anyone. I have no investment and little interst in my old cards, it was a business for me many years ago, and all current inventory is strictly left overs that owe me nothing. If somebody wants the Young card, they can PM me with their thoughts. If no one wants it, it stays where it has been since it was pulled from a pack.

Outside of younglover, I don't know anyone on here that specifically collects Steve Young. If I were you, I would talk to her to see if you could work out a trade. Yes, we ALL know now that it isn't a promo, but it was most definitely worth a heckuva lot more back when the minutes were still useful. Now, it is not much more than a novelty from a bygone era.

One last thing... Lighten up, especially since you are asking for people's help. Basically, they offered their opinions and you poo-pooed their comments. You minht not get any help the next time you ask, if this is what happens.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(12-07-2011, 11:06 PM)TitaniumDan Wrote: Sorry, no offense meant towards anybody. Just thought I found some intersting stuff iin the last week. Either you also think it is cool, or not, no worries either way. Certainly didn't mean to insult anyone. I have no investment and little interst in my old cards, it was a business for me many years ago, and all current inventory is strictly left overs that owe me nothing. If somebody wants the Young card, they can PM me with their thoughts. If no one wants it, it stays where it has been since it was pulled from a pack.
I think younglover, would definately want that in her PC...Smile hit her up!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin