`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps 60th Blue Hope Cards

Topps 60th Blue Hope Cards
So i opened a bunch of Topps 60th and pulled a Koufax blue diamond refractor. Wasnt sure what it was so i tossed it in a top loader thinking it may be worth a couple bucks. I found a couple of these on other players on ebay going for 15$ or so, anyone know what this is worth?

Its #530, and numbered out of 60. Cant scan it as im not at home. Will try to add a picture.

RE: Topps 60th Blue Hope Cards
if you want beckett value, you have to pay for the online price guide

I own the online pricing guide, and it isnt listed. Thank you for your response. It has a N/a under value.

If you did a search, instead of assuming im a cheapskate, you would have seen the same.

2011 Topps Hope Diamond Anniversary #530B Sandy KoufaxSER 60 n/a

Is the line, maybe im searching wrong?

No offense, but you are shown as a "New Member" with 6 posts. There are constantly new members asking for prices without realizing the board rules forbid giving prices out. I don't think jacoby was implying that you were a cheapskate, but keep in mind if you had stated in your original post that pricing wasn't in the online price guide than you would have avoided someone telling you to go look there.
I pulled a similar Nolan Ryan card out of Topps Update and have watched them sell on eBay for around $20. That is probably a pretty close price for what the Koufax would sell for. I did check completed listing for the Koufax and it looks like the last one sold for $21 and there is another one that hasn't sold with price of $25. Since the product is still fairly new and it has a low print run, the prices won't be in Beckett for a little while. My guess for book value when it does come out would be $15-$30.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-07-2011, 04:45 PM)Krangry Wrote: I own the online pricing guide, and it isnt listed. Thank you for your response. It has a N/a under value.

If you did a search, instead of assuming im a cheapskate, you would have seen the same.

2011 Topps Hope Diamond Anniversary #530B Sandy KoufaxSER 60 n/a

Is the line, maybe im searching wrong?
I like this!

(12-07-2011, 06:05 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I like this!
of course you do

but my reply simply said "if".

if your looking to trade it, check me
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Thank you for the response, i should have been more informative in my op. not trying to stir up trouble.

(12-07-2011, 06:36 PM)Krangry Wrote: Thank you for the response, i should have been more informative in my op. not trying to stir up trouble.
no problem...i did make an assumption, and when you make an assumption, you make an ***** out of you and the umption