`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BS message from eBay...Selling limit reached!! ?

BS message from eBay...Selling limit reached!! ?
"We're sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to maintain a safe trading environment, there's a limit on the number of times individual sellers can list certain items in a period of 30 consecutive days.

You've reached the 30-day selling limit for the type of item you're trying to list. This isn't a reflection on your account or selling activity. These limits apply to all accounts. But it does mean you won't be able to complete this listing right now. (You can still list other kinds of items, though.)

Items that are subject to selling limits can change, so we can’t be specific about which listings fall under these protective limits.

Long-time sellers with proven track records and other positive account attributes may be eligible for higher selling limits. If you believe that you would qualify, please review our selling limits page for more information.

You may be able to list this item in 30 days. "

Does anyone else get this message? EVERYONE has this??

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

RE: BS message from eBay...Selling limit reached!! ?
they did this to me a couple months ago put a selling limit of like 1700 on my account just out of the blue when i have 100 percent pos fb they penalize new upcoming power sellers i chewed them out on the phone just call them and they will raise your selling limit
cheers
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

I got that message before. It is because I did not have many sale transactions and I am considered a new seller, event though I have a perfect rack record (mostly buying).. I called up to ebay & complained only to get somebody with a thick accent, which I couldn't understand. Had to call back to talk to somebody else. My sell limit was raised after adding my bank account to my profile. I removed my bank account number two months later. Don't like having a direct link with my bank. I am a confirmed paypal user & have my ebay & paypal linked.

I recommend calling ebay & asking them about the email, so they can better explain it. If you don't like that person's response, call back at a different time, to talk to somebody else. Not all customer reps are familiar with every aspect of ebay/paypal.

How many items did you list in the last 30 days? Recently I had ebay charge me for relisting an item, even though it fell under the "free relist" policy.. or what ever they call it. I had to email ebay & ask them to reverse the .15 charge.

Every penny counts!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Does anyone know if they have a buying limit? lol
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Because I'm a new seller, I'm only able to list 100 items at a time (or no more than $5,000 in value). Once I have a proven track record (only 65 feedback so far, all positive, 30ish buying, 30ish selling) they said they'll do routine reviews to up my limit. However, I don't sell that often so it's not something I need to worry about. Maybe in the coming years, but right now, I barely list 25 items a month.

Going forward though, this type of question is better suited for the eBay forums as this indirectly reflects our own sales. Yes, we can have our eBay ID in our profile, but discussing our selling issues or awards/conquests is not permitted on the boards. The only eBay information allowed on the forums is warning people of fake cards, discussing outrageous prices/auctions, or using the an item for comparison. Granted, we don't catch all of them (I haven't been on a lot lately), but we try to. Hope all is well.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards