`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for those good with computers

Question for those good with computers
Okay for the pas week I havent been able to list anything because my scans wont load in...all sites are working including ebay except when I go to list something It wont load then when I cancel it ebay freezes and then I have to restart my comp just to get into he basic stuff like my ebay and to search items...any help would be awesome due to the fact im wayyyyy behind schedule.

is it something to do with my scanner? Because scans will load into photo bucket fine.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Question for hose good with computers
What size are the scans in pixels?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I am sure you do not want to use a hose on your computer Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(12-07-2011, 01:23 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: What size are the scans in pixels?
I am not sure but they are the same they have always been...im guessing around 600-800
(12-07-2011, 01:24 AM)mik253 Wrote: I am sure you do not want to use a hose on your computer Smile
haha my "t" has been messed up since my dog messed with my computer

RE: Question for those good with computers
Could be your browser, scanner, hard to say. What browser do you use
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-07-2011, 01:26 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Could be your browser, scanner, hard to say. What browser do you use
I use google chrome...I am going to try it under internet explorer but thats just so slow

Please don't use internet explorer lol its just crap and def not secure. Use mozilla firefox over internet explorer, see if you have the same problems.If so some settings on your scanner could possibly have changed somehow.I don't know as much about Chrome since I've switched to my mac but whenever I'm on the desktop i just use Mozilla.

Im just going to use my turbo lister.

(12-07-2011, 01:30 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I use google chrome...I am going to try it under internet explorer but thats just so slow
there's your answer ..... ebay does not work well with Google Chrome ..... got it from them directly, just use IE when you're doing listings etc. Smile

(12-07-2011, 02:06 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Please don't use internet explorer lol its just crap and def not secure. Use mozilla firefox over internet explorer, see if you have the same problems.If so some settings on your scanner could possibly have changed somehow.I don't know as much about Chrome since I've switched to my mac but whenever I'm on the desktop i just use Mozilla.
Actually IE is now more secure and stable than firefox, especially since mozilla started the quick release program before being thoroughly tested.

Lunascape is probably the best browser as it has all three of the main ones (google chrome, firefox, and IE ) in one program, you can switch between the three at random any time and it also allows the different add ons and extensions for each one, for example the firefox setting will allow adblock +, noscript, etc... to be used on lunascape.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35