`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my Michael Jordan RC real?

Is my Michael Jordan RC real?
I bought this from a guy that I bought out. The Barkley and Ewing was with this also. He said he's had the card and he pulled it himself but Im sure thats what they all say.

Photobucket
Photobucket

RE: Is my Michael Jordan RC real?
I would recommend scanning the card instead of using a camera to take a picture. It is easier for other collectors to check the card out. It is hard to tell from the picture.

How much did you pay for it? Best way is to send it in for grading, but I am always skeptical about cards that are not serialized or have a signature. Too easy for somebody to switch the cards out during the shipping/grading process.

Card appears to be in decent condition/centering. But then again, it is hard to tell from the pic. I'd remove it from that penny sleeve & put it in a magnetic onetouch holder for better protection.

What did the original owner store it in? penny sleeve & toploader?
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

It was in penny sleeve and top loader. All cards was in PS and TL. I paid $750 to buy him out.

Included his whole collection. About 400 jerseys, 250 auto's and so many RC's I couldnt even begin to name them all.

Marino, Griffey (UD), Earl Campbell, Barkley, Ewing, tons of Manning. I could go on and on. Even if this isnt the real thing, I def got my money's worth.

it looks real to me, but sometimes fakes are real good, I'd send that in for grading right away, thats a nice looking card.

if its real, youll easily get your money back, from the scan, it looks like gem mint to me. but why would anyone sell all their stuff, knowing they have one card that could fetch $4k if graded high? usually when its to good to be true..... good luck with you purchase,hope everything is legit.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I dont know..... The Registered mark is a little too far out of the red to me. If its that version then I believe the decimal will be missing in the 27.2. That would be a sure sign, but its hard to tell from the pic.

that's an awesome deal if you got that many cards & star rc's for that low price. Hope it's real. I'd take a gamble & send it in to BGS for grading.. Wish you luck..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(12-07-2011, 12:36 AM)qpid0825 Wrote: I bought this from a guy that I bought out. The Barkley and Ewing was with this also. He said he's had the card and he pulled it himself but Im sure thats what they all say.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out this link....Might be helpful

http://bbcemporium.com/1986-fleer-michea...eit-guide/

hlc, we need to get xstream to sticky that link, it would be nice to have that link at our disposal all the time!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

after looking at the link, it hard to tell from the scan but it looks like the yellow flag that says premier doesn't have the color distinction, its also hard to tell but I don't see a copyright symbol either.