`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Does This Card Always Sell So High?

RE: Why Does This Card Always Sell So High?
Love this card, but you will have to pay up for a good copy.
Music 
[Yankee Pom Pom Waver]It could also be high because the photo is at old Yankee Stadium?[/Yankee Pom Pom Waver] =Wink

JK, as people of said, newly HOFer, local fan favorite and still part of the scene as a broadcaster are probably the factors.

Umm, just buy one of these? Throw a 25 dollar offer out there. I've found most people are negotiable to almost half on cards in my buying experience, especially when they have lots of them He's got 10 available, and its an 8. Even at 39, its still better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-topps-26-BE...335wt_1163

And no, its not me selling them.
[Image: clemenssig.png]

2120 different Clemens cards

And a Clemens in person autographed picture of my actual collection

I think you answered your own question.

(12-08-2011, 07:25 PM)jmc855 Wrote: Umm, just buy one of these? Throw a 25 dollar offer out there. I've found most people are negotiable to almost half on cards in my buying experience, especially when they have lots of them He's got 10 available, and its an 8. Even at 39, its still better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-topps-26-BE...335wt_1163

And no, its not me selling them.

No links to live auctions!! Haha no biggie....bccg grade 8 BGS would prolly grade that a 6-7....its a grade sensitvie set with a guy who just got into the hall could be what is affecting the price..OP sounds like you answered your own question however BV is just a guide..the true worth of any card is what your willing to pay for it as you know..

you could buy a non graded copy send it in to get graded, or just pay up or maybe wait a little while longer and the prices may drop over time..hard to say with vintage