`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OMG I have to stop buying cards

RE: OMG I have to stop buying cards
card ripper is a member on here lol he was selling his letterman.

I want to buy some stuff but I don't have any money lol spent it all on Christmas presents for parents and brother.Gets boring seeing the mail come by knowing I've got nothing coming

(12-06-2011, 08:16 PM)eazy e Wrote: i feel your pain..what is card ripper?

NIce. I would love to spend that much. In the last few weeks my sights have changed from cards to full game used pieces.
So the 400 you spent would have gotten me 1 maybe 2 items.

Do what makes you happy but dont go so far you cant live your real life.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-06-2011, 08:40 PM)branesergen Wrote: Same here pulled up my bank account this afternoon - 1800 in 2 days. I deleted my ebay app lol
Jesus i wish i could throw that around for the things i need,hope to see some sick stuff from that spending spree.Don't blame you for deleting that app,my wife would kill me for going $100 or more right now.

Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

I am about $3000 into it the last few months. I am going to slow down big time. I have a wedding coming up next year in June and need to get my priorities straight. I will do all the trading I can but bay spending is going to stop.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(12-06-2011, 10:23 PM)bpab16 Wrote: I am about $3000 into it the last few months. I am going to slow down big time. I have a wedding coming up next year in June and need to get my priorities straight. I will do all the trading I can but bay spending is going to stop.
Even with a understanding wife its gonna be hard dude.Just don't lie to her about your spending and it will be OK.LoL

Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(12-06-2011, 08:32 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Not the right way to look at it IMO Wink
yeah i know, but was just pointing out at least he has more to look at and show for his cash. but not that it matters.
(12-06-2011, 09:05 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: *Elephant in the room* I think we all have a spending problem when it comes to cards, lol
well now that you mentioned it.......................im still just going to ignore that and deny deny deny
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

geez, my ol' lady gets mad at me when i'm buying autos on feepay for 99 cents, SHIPPED! if i spent $1800 on ANY card or cards that would be grounds for divorce, lol.

Hmmmmmmmm..... wonder how many cards I could buy if I sell this damn elephant.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(12-07-2011, 10:13 AM)pork chop Wrote: geez, my ol' lady gets mad at me when i'm buying autos on feepay for 99 cents, SHIPPED! if i spent $1800 on ANY card or cards that would be grounds for divorce, lol.
Well I'm not married and the girl I've been with for the last year (known her for 10 years tho) doesnt have to work and gets well taken care of so she doesnt say much lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC