Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GS case / ATG case / NT case

GS case / ATG case / NT case
GS-
pretty decent box...most of the boxes were pretty sub par except for one which had an Oscar Robertson, a Kobe prime auto, and a Kobe redemption...which helped out the case big time...
if you want to see the whole case check my bucket...
24/24!!!
[Image: IMG_1408.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1405.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1404.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1380.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1378.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1402.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1403.jpg]
those are really most of the decent ones...had a bunch of regular autos and GU if you know what your looking for i might have it in my bucket...4 blue base Ty lawson steve nash dwight howard brook lopez if anyone collects those
ATG went pretty good...no jordan for the first of 5 times! some nice ones that we didnt have regardless...only one FT is the hill...
[Image: IMG_1322.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1323.jpg][Image: IMG_1324.jpg]
NT - a little underwhelming but such is life busting cases all the time Smile win some you lose some...some good cards none the less...most are FT!
[Image: IMG_1345.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1344.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1338.jpg][Image: IMG_1339.jpg][Image: IMG_1340.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1341.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1342.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1343.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1346.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1348.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1350.jpg]
10/10
[Image: IMG_1351.jpg][Image: IMG_1353.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1354.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1356.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1357.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1358.jpg]
/99
[Image: IMG_1352.jpg]
/25
[Image: IMG_1359.jpg]

also got 2 free boxes of ultimate collection....
[Image: IMG_1362.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1361.jpg]
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

RE: GS case / ATG case / NT case
Yeah, that NT break looks like it hurt. Otherwise, nice cards.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Unless you're a huge Cole Aldrich fan, if so you shouldnt be buying cases of NT Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Love the Oscar Robertson auto. The Jalen Rose prime patch looks pretty sick the way they put it in there (takes a lot for me to like a Jalen Rose card being an OSU grad!).
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-06-2011, 12:10 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Unless you're a huge Cole Aldrich fan, if so you shouldnt be buying cases of NT Smile

Ha! I was gonna say the same thing! I've seen soooo many Coles out of that product, it makes me cringe to see all that money spent to get several Cole cards in one pack. I am LOOOOVIING the Zo patch auto, also like a few others and I would love to trade for them although I know what you would want and I would rather hold out for that Jordan you are destined to trade me one day Knicker! Lol. Not bad overall IMO.

The Mikan and the Zo (All-NBA) cards are the ones I like. That set doesn't have a bad name in it and the card designs are simple and classy in my opinion.

That may not be the stuff you wanted from NT at that price, but they all can't be winners. Sweet cards anyway.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

no all valid points...ive won on enough cases Smile... NT is high risk high reward...could hit the logoman...could hit the wall rpa...unfortunately i didnt but so is life as a case breaker Smile all in all not to disappointed, gotten burned on NT before so this will prob be my last, considering we slay on GS and ATG for the most part too...was just trying to push my luck looking for that wall ...prob wont try again Wink
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

hey over all good stuff man congrats, im interested in the dwight howard and a few other things, can you check my org see if you like anything or if interested in anyone specific, i have kobe auto hakeem auto magic auto rodman auto, so let me know please

sweet tyreke

I like the Penny in the Ultimate nice one out of a box! Also that Gold Standard was hitalicious! I also love that Grant Hill. I pulled his letterman card out of SPA thought about selling but it is my first Hill auto!