`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Mike Richards haul the past few days

Amazing Mike Richards haul the past few days
Here's what's come in the past few days. Big thanks to the traders and sellers that made it possible!

Best mail days I've had in a while. Got a nice stack of bubble mailers this week. Here's the haulage....

Totally & Mirror Red
[Image: 1112certified2totally.jpg][Image: 1112certified3mirrorred.jpg]

Mirror Red Dual Jersey
[Image: 1112certified4mirrorredjersey.jpg]

Fabrics of the Game /399
[Image: 1112certifiedfabricofthegame.jpg]

UD Game Patch /15....huge steal for only $16
[Image: 1112udgamejerseypatch.jpg]

Can't stop getting the Dominion Sapphires for cheap prices either...

Another Prime /25 and my 3rd Number Patch /25
[Image: 1011dominion5prime2.jpg]
[Image: 1011dominion8jerseynumber3.jpg]

Cup Quad Jersey /10
[Image: 1011cuptrios4jersey.jpg]

ITG Heroes & Prospects Complete Jersey /10
[Image: 01ITGHPComplete.jpg]

And completed some rainbows that took a while to finish...

Some guy listed a complete set of 09-10 Victory Blacks on eBay. Don't care how he got them...just wanted the one I've needed for 2 years. [Image: 0910victoryzblack.jpg]

Next up...another year long hunt terminated. Was lucky to find a guy on blogtv that had the Exclusive Checklist /10 for trade...what a pain to find:

[Image: 1011UD1DExclusiveHG.jpg]

I usually don't chase down 1/1's too often. But since I had plenty of Paypal and then a 1/1 of Richie I was hoping to compete for got pulled of eBay early, I decided to waste some money on completing an Artifacts 1/1 rainbow instead...

[Image: 1112artifactstundratandems4tag.jpg]

The next rainbow was a bit more pricier....the amazing thing is I got the Patch /5 and Prime /10 before I finally got the jersey /25 that came in today:

All together now!

[Image: Dominion_8s.jpg]

Big thanks to telemakhos3 aka Mike for the smooth deal on this one. Just missing one non-1/1 for Dominion now. Where are you Emerald /5?!
Lindros/Richards Peerless Patches Booklet /25
[Image: 1011dominionpeerlesspatches.jpg]

Next up, another big thanks to kipper_backlund for pointing these out to me on another site. I contacted the owner, and we were able to work out another smooth deal.

First, a whale from 05-06 Ultra speared

05-06 Ultra Scoring Kings Auto Patch #01/10 (just white...but so was Moby D*ck, so it fits)
[Image: 0506ultrascoringkingspatchauto.jpg]

and he also had this one avaiable, and I couldn't stop myself from getting it...

08-09 SPGU Famous Fight Straps Combos #1/1 :goal:
[Image: 0809spgufamousfightstrapsdrury.jpg]

and last but not least...a 3 year project in the making. I finally got the last letter for my By the Letter SPGU mission:
[Image: 0910spgubytheletter2i.jpg]

and here they are together:
[Image: Richards_Letters.jpg]

Thanks for the read,
Chris

RE: Amazing Mike Richards haul the past few days
I realize you usually play elsewhere so maybe you're not aware that many collectors start their online trading experience in this here forum and iono man, you might be scaring off some potential paying customers...

(12-06-2011, 10:00 AM)vegaspuck Wrote: I usually don't chase down 1/1's too often. But since I had plenty of Paypal and then a 1/1 of Richie I was hoping to compete for got pulled of eBay early, I decided to waste some money on completing an Artifacts 1/1 rainbow instead...
Seeing as you've redefined the word "waste" with a single card, would you please come by and waste our time early and often? This stunning player tribute should be the destination of anyone who's having a mediocre to rotten day. May I suggest a stop at those octopanels...from what I can tell they may as well be 8 patch cards photoshopped together but my isn't modern technology grand?

Too too sick...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

All I have to say is WOW!!! That is one amazing haul, and the rainbow is simply STUNNING! Thank you for sharing!

Randi

nice pick ups congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)