`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Identification in 2011 Topps Triple Threads

Identification in 2011 Topps Triple Threads
What is the 'unity' cards in triple threads?

I have seen cards of my PC guy, Jamie Harper, all over ebay. Some say "RC" in the patches, some say "NFL" and some say "TEN".

Card #127 is the RC while card # TTUAR16 appears to be an insert. However they both appear to have the same parallels.

Base of /99
Sepia of /75 and /70
Emerald of /50
Gold of /25
Ruby of /10
Black of /1

Help!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Identification in 2011 Topps Triple Threads
Unity cards look like this:

It would be TTUAR-16 in your case. Pretty sure it stands for Triple Threads Unity Autograph Relic. The back of the card says "Look for two other cards in this set to create your own Triple Threads Untiy Triple Relic Card." No clue what that means.

I think the othe two cards will complete the stadium panorama in the background when placed side by side.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(12-05-2011, 09:13 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I think the othe two cards will complete the stadium panorama in the background when placed side by side.
I believe you are correct.