`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Multi Signed Ball--auction won!!

Multi Signed Ball--auction won!!
Hi. I recently won a multi autographed baseball through an auction service and I would like to know what you might think its worth after I get it certified, it was already pre certified by PSA. It is a ONL Cronin cork baseball with the following HOFers and All-Stars. George Kelly, Frankie Frisch, Stan Musial, Enos Slaughter, Max Lanier, Terry Moore, Charlie Grimm, Early Wynn, Buck Leonard, Joe Black, Carl Erskine, Carl Furillo, Ralph Blanca, George Pfister, Sandy Aromas, Tommy Holmes, Clem Labine, Harvey Kuenn. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Multi Signed Ball--auction won!!
cant see the picture, download it to photobucket and copy and paste the IMG code in the text.
But, From what i know, balls are worth more if they are signed by just a single player, team, ect.
but thats a nice buy if your happy with it!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

How much did you pay for it?

Assuming it was a well publicized auction with no limitations on bidding, that's probably what it's worth.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I think theres some one on here that works in something like that, Im not sure if its jacobystealshome I cant remember right now.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s