`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else getting error messages from The Bay

Anyone else getting error messages from The Bay
I know we can't talk about that other site on here, but I figure since this site has technical issues at least once a day, I figured it would be "ok" to ask...

Every time I click on an item, I get an error message AND I had 3 high end cards that ended about 10 minutes ago and I can't click on ANY of them without getting the error, wonder how many bids I missed out on.

Wish we could have baseball cards banned from being sold online - go back to the good old days

RE: Anyone else getting error messages from The Bay
1. you can talk about ebay all you want on the site. you just cant post live auctions
2. if you are having a problem with ebay, they have boards. for tech issues:
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/forum/Technical-Issues/87
3. thank god for online sales.
A) how i make a living
B) it's more democratic
C) easier to find stuff

I'm having similar issues. Glad I dont have any items ending tonight...

I use Ebay constantly throughout the day and always have issues, at least once each day I get error messages or feature unavailable messages. Sometimes when I get an error message it is either my computer or Firefox causing the issue and I cannot access Ebay until I have restarted the computer - if have not tried that, might try that.

Really? I guess I usually don't access much during the day, usually at night and never have an issue.

Now I can get on and I was shocked to see what my cards went for, now it is making sense, no bids in the last few minutes, not a single one. Crapola!

(12-05-2011, 04:48 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: I use Ebay constantly throughout the day and always have issues, at least once each day I get error messages or feature unavailable messages. Sometimes when I get an error message it is either my computer or Firefox causing the issue and I cannot access Ebay until I have restarted the computer - if have not tried that, might try that.

I have not had any problems at all, just looked at an auction, was on yesterday during day and listed card etc.
I wonder why some people have problems.
Jacoby...you have these issues??
I know you use it a lot like me

(12-05-2011, 05:13 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I have not had any problems at all, just looked at an auction, was on yesterday during day and listed card etc.
I wonder why some people have problems.
Jacoby...you have these issues??
I know you use it a lot like me
nope, no issues

only issues i ever have is when my flash/browser are out of date.

also, could be malware causing problems for these guys. i suggest yall do some cleaning with either AVG or malwarebytes

I sell and buy on Ebay and never ever get an error message from Ebay. And I am on there 3-4 hours a day. They only problems I may have is with my connection and is says what the error is and list who I was trying to connect to, but that does not mean it is an Ebay problem.