`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Dec Grading special

Beckett Dec Grading special
Anyone know what the grading special for this month is, or will be? Was gonna send some cards in and try to get them back before christmas, but with the new update to the site. Its not showing.

RE: Beckett Dec Grading special
(12-05-2011, 10:17 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Anyone know what the grading special for this month is, or will be? Was gonna send some cards in and try to get them back before christmas, but with the new update to the site. Its not showing.
I would be in for a few if you are putting a group together.
new site deals with;
TheEvilEmpire, husker101, rcostello3, berman15, twolfcorner2009, the shadow, goonstud, clemsoncowboy, bucsfan7, coachlew10

Bucket Link: http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad332/boetie84067/

December's special is not listed yet. I am not sure if there will be one with the Grading and Registry portion of the website getting renovated.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

yea I'm hoping to they get it fixed soon. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if they have anything. Trying to get it as a christmas present.

(12-06-2011, 12:43 PM)msimonds Wrote: December's special is not listed yet. I am not sure if there will be one with the Grading and Registry portion of the website getting renovated.

(12-06-2011, 12:06 PM)awagner1 Wrote: I would be in for a few if you are putting a group together.
+1
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest