`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ

Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ
So, like others, this guy gave me the shaft on a trade, and well, I found him on the bay selling part of my end of the trade. You should check to see what he has sold of yours, or if he is currently selling....

here is his listing of my Andre

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Ultimate-Co...3cbf45de39

and for show, here is the card from my bucket

[Image: Top-2-1.jpg]

SO WRONG!!!!

RE: Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ
unreal what a pos!

RE: Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ
Sure hope you all call his local police department...nothing like getting a knock on your door.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

My advice...bid away!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I know the seller is selling mine, and stuff that "trademeyourbeanies" had...Seller says that bought these over the past two years (we all know thats FOS), but, cant really prove he didnt....does anybody else recognize thier stuff.
Sellers Is in Quyahoga Falls OH....guess where the trade was sent. Quyahoga Falls.

Does his ebay location match what Beckett has for his location?
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

That sucks man. Im sure people called the police on him many times but it goes to show you can get away with anything.

On a side note anyone notice you cant search sellers completed listings anymore??? Its been bothering me lately.
(12-04-2011, 11:26 PM)samiamryan Wrote: My advice...bid away!!
yeah but guess what eBay will hold us accountable to pay or will give us a non paying strike.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I cant find an address anywhere on the listing, but the "item location" matches up with the addy on the trade invoice (the trade is over a year old, thank goodness Beckett keeps all that stuff on record...)

(12-04-2011, 11:43 PM)xacvol Wrote: I cant find an address anywhere on the listing, but the "item location" matches up with the addy on the trade invoice (the trade is over a year old, thank goodness Beckett keeps all that stuff on record...)
Probably can't post this, but this is the item location:

Jennifer earl
Akron, OH 44310
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

That is pure evil.....don't worry guys, he'll have to answer for it all one of these days.