`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ

RE: Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ
Wow! This is crazy. I will be going up that way around the end of Jan.
Not that it will help but I can stop by and knock on a door if someone has an address...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

RE: Just found TradeMeYourBeanies, selling our ends of trades he stole MUST READ
i got the address from past trade got it off a old invoice

(12-04-2011, 11:56 PM)slufan83 Wrote: That is pure evil.....don't worry guys, he'll have to answer for it all one of these days.
oh, I have an answer for this POS... string him up by his nutsack... that will do it...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I PM him through ebay and told him to make good on his end and he said he would.
Unless someone has a better idea I would message him through ebay if he owes you and send him a list of what the trade was and what he owes you.
Doubt he makes good but I dont see any harm in trying...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 11:38 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: That sucks man. Im sure people called the police on him many times but it goes to show you can get away with anything.

On a side note anyone notice you cant search sellers completed listings anymore??? Its been bothering me lately.

yeah but guess what eBay will hold us accountable to pay or will give us a non paying strike.
Pay, get the card, return a paper with some of your dog's poop in it, then get your money back!!