`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tebows additude is out of hand. (Post game comments)

Tebows additude is out of hand. (Post game comments)
Everyone knows his speach in college after losing to Mississippi St. Showed true character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlIQFf7A5wY

Now this was Tebow after his win in Minnesota. I think these wins are getting to his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNC8xRo9vXY
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Tebows additude is out of hand. (Post game comments)
That was awesome.
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)

That was retarded Lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

All this Tebow talk is becoming REALLY F@#$%^&* ANNOYING!! This reminds me of all the Favre retirement drama.

So what. Who cares. The media & us, football enthusiast's, looooove some good drama. They guy is winning football games. Thats ALL that should matter! Who cares what he sez before & after the game?! Who care how much he expresses his religious beliefs?! He may not be the "long-term" solution for the bronco's, but as long as the guy is winning football games, I say, jus let it be. The bronco's have bigger concerns than their qb situation. They need to upgrade that pee-wee football offense they have. Maybe if Tebow had someone good to actually throw the ball to, people might actually notice the WINS that he's putting up, rather than his meager qb numbers. Jmo.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Man at first I really thought the worst and I was going to lay into you especially being a Broncos fan but...then I clicked the link and LOL'd.

Next week my emotions will be divided as Tebow faces Da Bears.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-04-2011, 08:43 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: All this Tebow talk is becoming REALLY F@#$%^&* ANNOYING!! This reminds me of all the Favre retirement drama.

So what. Who cares. The media & us, football enthusiast's, looooove some good drama. They guy is winning football games. Thats ALL that should matter! Who cares what he sez before & after the game?! Who care how much he expresses his religious beliefs?! He may not be the "long-term" solution for the bronco's, but as long as the guy is winning football games, I say, jus let it be. The bronco's have bigger concerns than their qb situation. They need to upgrade that pee-wee football offense they have. Maybe if Tebow had someone good to actually throw the ball to, people might actually notice the WINS that he's putting up, rather than his meager qb numbers. Jmo.
LOL. I take it you did not click the links, eh?
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(12-04-2011, 08:51 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: LOL. I take it you did not click the links, eh?
Haha yeah, he must not have...

Eric Decker - 25/711

Lol, that was kind of dumb. I am really getting tired of all this tebow talk too. Why not Andy Dalton?? Tongue
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 08:43 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: All this Tebow talk is becoming REALLY F@#$%^&* ANNOYING!! This reminds me of all the Favre retirement drama.

Someone didnt watch the video clips...
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-04-2011, 08:57 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Lol, that was kind of dumb. I am really getting tired of all this tebow talk too. Why not Andy Dalton?? Tongue
As far as rookie QB's, I've been impressed more with Dalton than Newton, it's ridiculous how Newton gets the attention more than Dalton.

Eric Decker - 25/711