`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you consider this SUPERCOLLECTOR??

Would you consider this SUPERCOLLECTOR??
If the only thing I collect is Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos and Threads nameplates, and I have them all.... Would that constitute as super collector???

Opinions welcomed
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Would you consider this SUPERCOLLECTOR??
I'd say so. Does a Supercollector only have to collect a single player?
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

I would say yes! A super collector collects EVERYTHING, I don't think it matters if it's a team, set, player, ect.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I would say no. I just can't get on board with such a small amount to chase every year, now if you had the Championship Tickets as well, that would be different. I think the term "Super Collector" gets thrown around too easily though. I wouldn't even call my collection a "Super Collector" collection.

Sorry to rain on the parade. Congratulations on finding the I! Hope Murray isn't an extreme SP for you this year.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

In my mind I super collect everything. So who cares what others think!

I don't mind if I am labeled a super collector or not. I was just curious to see opinions. I haven't scored the "I" yet....... Just a hypothetical question. I also still have a few Contenders to pickup as well.

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

yeah I think there are levels....jaderock...and then a group of us who have the market cornered for our collections....then up and coming collections...and noobs. haha just my thoughts.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-04-2011, 06:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah I think there are levels....jaderock...and then a group of us who have the market cornered for our collections....then up and coming collections...and noobs. haha just my thoughts.

What's considered a "Noob". Lol

(12-04-2011, 07:01 PM)msimonds Wrote: What's considered a "Noob". Lol
say I wanna collect cam newton...and I go out and buy like 10 cards and thats my whole collection.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

People define the term "super collector" so many different ways, its hard to actually come up with "standards," so to speak. But whether or not u or someone else gives you that label, I think your collection is still an outstanding accomplishment!! Congrats!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**