`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devastated. :(

Devastated. :(
Sold my Tebow Breast Cancer awareness auto this morning. Final bid $61 and some change. I was hoping it pulled in $100 as the x-mas gift I was going to buy with the proceeds was also $100. When I listed the ad there had only been 4 others posted on ebay and 2 sold immediately. It seemed like after I posted my ad another 8 popped up. 3 ending on the same day as mine. And (1) 2 days earlier (5 day auction.) I really am loathing the guys that listed theirs so closely to mine, and hope that the respective high bids of $32 and $45 remain in place.

I wish at this point I would have just tried to trade it for something nice.

Sigh.

Anyone else have a seller's remorse story?
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

RE: Devastated. :(
sorry bro..i know the feeling...i sold a few AP cards the last few years for peanuts....shoulda traded them....
Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

i had a welker/crabtree dual auto i sold on ebay for $51. the only other one i saw before mine went for $171 i think it was. i got excited and put it on there thinking i'd get the other guy who was bidding on the previous one that sold to bump it up there for me so he could snag it. well that didn't happen. he got it at 3x less than the first one. i'd have kept and traded it if i'd have known $51 was all i was gonna get.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

dang that does kinda suck, next time just be like everyone else and end it early saying you lost the card lol
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-04-2011, 12:36 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: dang that does kinda suck, next time just be like everyone else and end it early saying you lost the card lol
that's funny. sad but funny
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(12-04-2011, 12:10 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Sold my Tebow Breast Cancer awareness auto this morning. Final bid $61 and some change. I was hoping it pulled in $100 as the x-mas gift I was going to buy with the proceeds was also $100. When I listed the ad there had only been 4 others posted on ebay and 2 sold immediately. It seemed like after I posted my ad another 8 popped up. 3 ending on the same day as mine. And (1) 2 days earlier (5 day auction.) I really am loathing the guys that listed theirs so closely to mine, and hope that the respective high bids of $32 and $45 remain in place.

I wish at this point I would have just tried to trade it for something nice.

Sigh.

Anyone else have a seller's remorse story?
your not looking at this the right way, you sold yours for $61, the other two are selling for less, buy them, wait a week until he has another some what good game, then sell those, you make a profit off of them, and have the money you need to buy what you originally wanted to get from selling the one you originally sold.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(12-04-2011, 12:49 PM)shezdoni Wrote: your not looking at this the right way, you sold yours for $61, the other two are selling for less, buy them, wait a week until he has another some what good game, then sell those, you make a profit off of them, and have the money you need to buy what you originally wanted to get from selling the one you originally sold.
There's some business right there!! Wink

Sorry Kenny, I've been burned on many sales before and it stings...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

If i had the funds free to do so I might consider it. I think the one might possibly be being shilled right now anyways.
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:

Bah $81 and $86 . I think I should have held out until several more of them were accounted for on ebay.

Oh well.....

I still have an AP patch auto that no one will make on offer on. Maybe that will happen, maybe it won't.

My Bucket:

In my opinion, $61 in hand is still better than a piece a cardboard with a picture on it.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.