`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Purchase Bulk Insert Lots (Jordan, James, Bryant, O'neal, Bird, Johnson)

Looking to Purchase Bulk Insert Lots (Jordan, James, Bryant, O'neal, Bird, Johnson)
Hi Guys

I am looking to purchase a bulk amount of insert cards of the following players.

Michael Jordan
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O'neal
Larry Bird
Magic Johnson

Preferably the lot would need to contain 50+ cards. However I am quite happy to take in some base cards if you do not have enough.

If you could send me an idea (rough guide) of what is contained in the lot and the price you would be willing to sell the cards for. I do live in the United Kingdom, so shipping will be relatively high, of course I will be happy to pay the actual amount of shipping, however I will check the shipping rates to make sure they are accurate.

Of course I would be more than happy to pay for the goods first. However, only sellers with a solid reputation can be considered.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Riley

RE: Looking to Purchase Bulk Insert Lots (Jordan, James, Bryant, O'neal, Bird, Johnson)
are you talking like 50+ cards per player or 50+ cards total? I could get to 50 easily with all those players, but not individually.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Looking to Purchase Bulk Insert Lots (Jordan, James, Bryant, O'neal, Bird, Johnson)
(12-04-2011, 12:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: are you talking like 50+ cards per player or 50+ cards total? I could get to 50 easily with all those players, but not individually.
Hi Buckanteer

50 cards in total minimum. Though a larger bulk would be preferable Smile

I could easily come up with 50 cards of these players. What value are you looking at putting on each card? Meaning, what percentage of book value are you going to place on each card?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 03:11 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I could easily come up with 50 cards of these players. What value are you looking at putting on each card? Meaning, what percentage of book value are you going to place on each card?
Hi nickm1123

Probably between 10% to 20% depending on the cards themselves, size of the lot etc. For some cards I may be willing to pay more.

PM sent.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]