`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on bowman chrome

Question on bowman chrome
I got a chrome card today, not sure if it draft picks or chrome but it is steve cishek and it has no number. Is this a variation or an error or what ? If someone knows and could help me out that would be great. also if you know what number it is that would be helpful also. Thanks for the help in advanced

RE: Question on bowman chrome
(12-04-2011, 02:11 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I got a chrome card today, not sure if it draft picks or chrome but it is steve cishek and it has no number. Is this a variation or an error or what ? If someone knows and could help me out that would be great. also if you know what number it is that would be helpful also. Thanks for the help in advanced
It's from 2011 Bowman Chrome, and was never corrected. It was supposed to be BCP217.

(12-04-2011, 02:11 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I got a chrome card today, not sure if it draft picks or chrome but it is steve cishek and it has no number. Is this a variation or an error or what ? If someone knows and could help me out that would be great. also if you know what number it is that would be helpful also. Thanks for the help in advanced
I got a BCP of Rick Hague AU also with no #. I saw a few online & they added stickers for numbers at the factory.
[Image: RHback-1.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Thanks for the help guys. Another topps quality control issue right ? Cant complain to much considering the Harper I pulled from the same box...lol