`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally finished this Elway set after over 2 years!!!!

RE: Finally finished this Elway set after over 2 years!!!!
Not my type. But hey, Im glad your happy. *(Sarcam Alert)*
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Congrats man!! Thats awesome! Im workin on finishing a few Favre gameused sets myself.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

branesergen, fbqueen, ieagles , lambeau legend4: Thanks guys!!!!!

samiamryan: What do you mean not your type? I thought a fellow Elway collector would like these... Sad BTW That auto you have in your profile pic is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous...
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

All Elway's are my type. Especially the one with Elway wearing the early '60s helmet. Always LOVED that helmet. Nice set.
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

(12-04-2011, 11:23 AM)elway4king Wrote: All Elway's are my type. Especially the one with Elway wearing the early '60s helmet. Always LOVED that helmet. Nice set.
Me too! I collect everything even base, what about you? If you have any extra cards of his that I need I'd love to swap with ya. I've got base/inserts/ser# ect that I have doubles of I think around 200 cards total FT of his...LMK. Also I checked out your Elways in your bucket...NICE! Love that ace fact card, been trying to get one forever now but they are so expensive it's crazy!

Sweet looking set Big Grin Congrats on finishing it!!!

GREAT job Cricket!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-04-2011, 11:29 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Me too! I collect everything even base, what about you? If you have any extra cards of his that I need I'd love to swap with ya. I've got base/inserts/ser# ect that I have doubles of I think around 200 cards total FT of his...LMK. Also I checked out your Elways in your bucket...NICE! Love that ace fact card, been trying to get one forever now but they are so expensive it's crazy!
I need to update my Photobucket account because I have a ton more I love. Anyway, I collect anything Elway, base, parallel, auto, jersey, anything. I have about 2500 different cards and doubles of probably 400-500, maybe more that I'm always willing to trade. I was able to get that Ace card on eBay for about $75.00, some before that were going for $150. What stinks about it is that it's slightly oversized and won't fit in a magnetic holder.

Are all your doubles listed in your Org? If so, I'll look.

http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

(12-04-2011, 11:42 AM)elway4king Wrote: I need to update my Photobucket account because I have a ton more I love. Anyway, I collect anything Elway, base, parallel, auto, jersey, anything. I have about 2500 different cards and doubles of probably 400-500, maybe more that I'm always willing to trade. I was able to get that Ace card on eBay for about $75.00, some before that were going for $150. What stinks about it is that it's slightly oversized and won't fit in a magnetic holder.

Are all your doubles listed in your Org? If so, I'll look.
yup everything is in there and I believe it's all current. Nice price on that Ace too! I was bidding on the whole set but it went for about 200 i think Sad For yours pick up an 8x10 top loader it should fit in there. That's what I did for my '86 McDonalds card set

(12-04-2011, 11:34 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: GREAT job Cricket!!!
THANKS! Smile Any new progress on your '11 Texas wants? Nothing for my OU. The pricing is crazy for these autos! Even the "commons" are crazy expensive!

Saweeeeet!! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]