`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray allen fans

Ray allen fans
I have a ray allen finest refractor rc im looking to trade for some nice suns stuff. Let me know you got. Or dbacks and az cardinals as well

RE: Ray allen fans
I'm interested, shoot me an offer.

Ok so i need a favor from someone. I really wanted to trade this originaly but im in a tight spot. I need to paypal another member $20 for something and i found that my account is all screwed up and i cant use it. I am willing to trade this card shipped for a $20 paypal to someone elses paypal. Thats over %50 off bv with free shipping. Can someone help me?.

evolbols pic just kills me what the h*** dude u are a goof ball I remeber that swamp monster pic u used to have to
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Anyone? Ill throw in a kobe bryant collectors choice rc..

(12-05-2011, 04:14 AM)garnettfan4life Wrote: evolbols pic just kills me what the h*** dude u are a goof ball I remeber that swamp monster pic u used to have to
Hahaha, I always try to have funny avatar pics. The cat looks like he is being held against his will. Poor guy doesn't want his picture taken with psycho cat lady
...And I would trade for the Allen, but not in the market to buy one at the moment.

Still for trade as well. Just thout id try to sell also. Make offers

I have a Nash patch from gold standard in my bucket, and if your an arizona/arizona state fan I have a J. Harden/J. Hill Dual Pen Pals RC year dual auto from Natinional Treasures incoming. LMK if you might be interested.

I don't think I have that much more suns stuff, there are some suns collectors on this forum that have cleaned me out.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I'd really like some Nash stuff so ill look at ur patch. I'm not only into suns so ill take other offers right now too. I have a very nice offer of a Chris Paul /10 patch that I'm thinking about but ill see what else is out there first. I'm trying to get football as well from the cardinals or tom Brady also Paul goldschmidt from the dbacks. Thx!