`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoided a big mistake at lcs

Avoided a big mistake at lcs
So, I stop in to buy a few loose packs of random product, baseball and football, and I pull nothing besides a couple of serial #ed cards. 4 packs of 2011obak baseball to go, I pull a cut sig of Ernie banks, # 43/50, in my last pack, nothing, so I thought. For some reason I looked at the back of a mini card inserted into the pack and I see an auto, on the back of the card. And it is #ed 1/1 And personally I am not familiar with the player, but judging from the bay he is popular... His name is Paul Goldschmidt... So from now on I will be sure to look at the back of the cards.

RE: Avoided a big mistake at lcs
Very Lucky! Scans??
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(12-03-2011, 09:29 PM)beginesj Wrote: Very Lucky! Scans??
I will try, never had any luck figuring how to post to this site.

If post them to photobucket then use the imag code.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I have only seen that one other time and it was football. joe Theisman.
I too bought 2 boxes of the Obak. First box was outstanding second not so great. I will post scans tonight. The second box I could have passed up But I will post the hit in both boxes.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Wow, nice pull for a couple of packs.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

never saw a 1/1 obak before, but i have a mike stanton 1/5
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(12-03-2011, 10:40 PM)giants1957 Wrote: never saw a 1/1 obak before, but i have a mike stanton 1/5
Photobucket

Hey, I figured it out, hope you enjoy the pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice, congrats on the pull

So thats what's a 1/1 looks like. Very Nice and cragts again man!!