`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card value question

card value question
I have a derrick rose rookie auto card that was just graded a bgs 9 and i went to look up the value but it only lists the conditional value if the card was ungraded but was mint. it says its $562. how do i determine the value if it was actually graded? i see on some the value jumps up a few hundred dollars if its graded

RE: card value question
The card is in "mint" condition then outside or inside the slab correct? Just because some random dude said it was mint doesn't make it any better. Add in the "value" of the plastic case with the "mint" condition and there you go.

(12-03-2011, 08:19 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: The card is in "mint" condition then outside or inside the slab correct? Just because some random dude said it was mint doesn't make it any better. Add in the "value" of the plastic case with the "mint" condition and there you go.
no the card was graded bgs 9. beckett lists conditional pricing and graded pricing. the majority of the time the graded pricing is a few hundred dollars more than the conditional. so the conditional for mint is 562 so im wondering what the graded price would be

the conditional price is wrong right now after last night's upgrade. it is bumped one grade too high. the condition value for a 9 is what is listed as an 8 (until they get it corrected)