Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Timeless Treasures Logo Shields

2011 Timeless Treasures Logo Shields
I have a few questions.

1. How much do you think these should go for? I am trying to win a Randall Cobb one that is on the bay and it's at $99.00 w/3 days left. How much do you think it should go for?

2. Are this one of those crappy memorabilia pieces worn at the RPM photo shoot? Do you think it would still be worth some big $?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: 2011 Timeless Treasures Logo Shields
Crappy worn at Photoshoot.
Long term value? Hard call. 10 years ago, people were THRILLED to get RPM cards.
I'd guess it will go 150ish.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Eh, I HATE photoshoot worn stuff. They might as well just take a regular jersey from a store and slap the logo shield on there.
But do you think I should still try to get it for under $120? I mean it's still a 1/1 rookie card.

Revolving signature

(12-03-2011, 06:45 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Eh, I HATE photoshoot worn stuff. They might as well just take a regular jersey from a store and slap the logo shield on there.
But do you think I should still try to get it for under $120? I mean it's still a 1/1 rookie card.
Fo' shizzle.

Any dangerous weapon that plays for Green Bay I think would be a solid investment. Driver can't do it forever.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Thanks man now I am fully decided Smile

Revolving signature

(12-03-2011, 06:45 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Eh, I HATE photoshoot worn stuff. They might as well just take a regular jersey from a store and slap the logo shield on there.
You do know all cobb rookie jerseys etc are from photo shoots. The sad thing all photoshoot gear draws more then game worn.
[Image: 79b83b2e-e3bb-48c7-87c3-8a47719855bc.jpg]

I don't think it will go for under 120, but the value will probably settle to $60 in the future.

If you want a shield, why not wait for the #/5 Absolute to pop up. Those have been going for $50 or less for the non top stars.

I'm also not a big fan of the rookie recruit design where they add the "crease" into the design. like wtf are they thinking, trying to make it look old but when people buy cards they don't want creases.

(12-03-2011, 08:43 PM)Scratchii Wrote: I don't think it will go for under 120, but the value will probably settle to $60 in the future.

If you want a shield, why not wait for the #/5 Absolute to pop up. Those have been going for $50 or less for the non top stars.

I'm also not a big fan of the rookie recruit design where they add the "crease" into the design. like wtf are they thinking, trying to make it look old but when people buy cards they don't want creases.
that is true, but none of the rare randall cobb stuff comes up on the bay or on beckett, so i thought i might not take a chance waiting for one, but you are absolutely right about the crease and the absloute is cheaper and a nicer look... i guess I'll wait... hopefully one shows up!

Revolving signature

Patience Smile If this was the first one to appear, then the demand will probably be higher and a bidding war could break out. Cobb probably will have over 20+ Shield type cards out this year, so you'll get your shot.