`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best pull Cam Newton Triple Threads 1 of 1!!!

RE: My best pull Cam Newton Triple Threads 1 of 1!!!
Sell it!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

WOW!! Thats an amazing card!!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

cash out and buy what you want if he isn't your guy
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

insane card SELL SELL SELL!!!!!
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

holy mackerel, the mother of all hits! So whatcha gonna do with it? I will take it off your hands for a couple hunerdSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-03-2011, 05:46 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: holy mackerel, the mother of all hits! So whatcha gonna do with it? I will take it off your hands for a couple hunerdSmile
Hehe I collect Bears, Bulls, Hawk and White Sox Smile But the crazy thing is a few years ago I pulled a Ryan Braun identical to this but there was no signature.

My customer's have been on fire. Today one customer pulled a 1/1 Julio Jones Patch Auto from Triple Threads, another customer pulled a 10/10 AJ Green / Andy Dalton Jersey / Auto. And earlier this week another customer pulled from the same box of 2010-11 SP Authentic Hockey a 4 Auto of Hall, Eberle, Paajarvi (forgot last guy) and a Taylor Hall auto rookie.

So everyone has been on fire. I haven't seen so many amazing pulls at my store ever, or at any store in such a short period of time.

For those of you saying "Sell" what do you think the value is? Some customers said there is only one Newton like this in the set but I haven't investigated yet.

Thanks for all of the replies this was a fun day http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smi...iggrin.gif
Victor Sharp
Owner South Side Cards & Collectibles
11325 W. 143rd St.
Orland Park, IL 60467
http://southsidecards.com

put it out w/a high buy it now and if you get an offer you like, sell it
(12-03-2011, 06:19 PM)Dengar01 Wrote: Hehe I collect Bears, Bulls, Hawk and White Sox Smile But the crazy thing is a few years ago I pulled a Ryan Braun identical to this but there was no signature.

My customer's have been on fire. Today one customer pulled a 1/1 Julio Jones Patch Auto from Triple Threads, another customer pulled a 10/10 AJ Green / Andy Dalton Jersey / Auto. And earlier this week another customer pulled from the same box of 2010-11 SP Authentic Hockey a 4 Auto of Hall, Eberle, Paajarvi (forgot last guy) and a Taylor Hall auto rookie.

So everyone has been on fire. I haven't seen so many amazing pulls at my store ever, or at any store in such a short period of time.

For those of you saying "Sell" what do you think the value is? Some customers said there is only one Newton like this in the set but I haven't investigated yet.

Thanks for all of the replies this was a fun day http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smi...iggrin.gif
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

SELL IT SELL IT SELL IT!!!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

give it to me!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Insane pull!!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]