`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what a product turnoff

what a product turnoff
prolly beating a dead horse here, but fortunately i have never really have had to deal with redemption cards..but in a box of bowman platinum i got one for lonnie chisnell and one fore stephen strasburg...the eta ship date on these is February??? really 3 months??

RE: what a product turnoff
Consider yourself lucky on three months...there were cases in the past where Topps would make you wait 6 months to 1 year. And then, it would be possible that they would make you wait longer.

But good pulling with your Strasburg card!

I have 6-7 redemptions coming in. 2 were Bowman Sterling Strasburg autos I got them in aleady and traded one of them. Then back in October I pulled my 3rd strasburg redemption from the same set, It says shipping in March. Maybe he did or didnt sign all of them he was supposed to. Another is Derrek Holland, Eric Hosmer, and 4 others. They all say pending.
Let me correct this now
My 2011 Bowman sterling (#3) Strasburg says pending 11-25.
2011 Aroldis Chapman - Autographed Base Card Pending 10-9-11
Acclaimed Impressions Dual Relic Auto of Tommy Hanson pending 1-17-12
Acclaimed Impressions Dual Relic Auto of Tyson Ross pending 2-17-12
Rookie/Future Phenoms Auto Relic of Eric Hosmer pending 3-15-12
Triple Threads Unity Single AR of Derek Holland pending 3-15-12
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I bought a redemption and got 2010 Bowman Platinum Baseball Kyle Wieland -BONUS - Refractor Autograph and have been waiting on it since June. It still says it will be shipped 09/15/2011. I think its time I think about a replacement.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I have a Latos redemption from Tier One with a shipping date of March 1st.

I am still waiting for some 2010 Chrome and Finest!!
UD holds the record though, Jeter Jersey AUto took 16 months!!

(12-03-2011, 02:22 PM)poolesidesports Wrote: prolly beating a dead horse here, but fortunately i have never really have had to deal with redemption cards..but in a box of bowman platinum i got one for lonnie chisnell and one fore stephen strasburg...the eta ship date on these is February??? really 3 months??
I had a 3 month wait for a Freddie Freeman which arrived & still waiting on a Dan Mastroianni. Topps sent a letter stating that card is not yet available & can opt for a different card.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Those are meningless dates they give you people! Absolutely meaningless, your card might be here in a month or a year and a half.

(12-03-2011, 11:04 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Those are meningless dates they give you people! Absolutely meaningless, your card might be here in a month or a year and a half.
True so true
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Topps, by default, places an "approximate ship date" of 72 days after the day you redeemed, it means nothing. Could be sooner, could be later, could be never and you end up choosing replacements. Good luck
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]