`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bowman Platinum: 2nd box break of the day...

2010 Bowman Platinum: 2nd box break of the day...
When I ordered my cards, I thought I would try something from last year as well. So I went with the Bowman Platinum. I dont think I did too bad but will see for sure in a few years...

1 - Auto relic - Jose Bautista Jersey 073/740
2 - Autos - Keyvius Sampson and Ryan Chaffee, also had a redemption card which I registered and turned out to be J.D. Martinez to be mailed...
4 - Platinum refractors #'d to 999 - Peter Bourjos, Kyle Winkler, Ryan Kalish and Adam Jones
2 - Gold Refractors #'d to 539 - Madison Bumganer and Dustin Ackley
1 - Blue Refractor #'d to 99 - Mike Trout
1 - Red refractor #'d to 25 - Zach Britton

I dont think I did too badly with the box. Certainly better than the Bowman Chrome box that I opened earlier. I did miss out on the Strassburg but managed to find a couple of Stantons and a Heyward.

RE: 2010 Bowman Platinum: 2nd box break of the day...
Not to bad.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

(12-03-2011, 09:47 AM)jsoper Wrote: When I ordered my cards, I thought I would try something from last year as well. So I went with the Bowman Platinum. I dont think I did too bad but will see for sure in a few years...

1 - Auto relic - Jose Bautista Jersey 073/740
2 - Autos - Keyvius Sampson and Ryan Chaffee, also had a redemption card which I registered and turned out to be J.D. Martinez to be mailed...
4 - Platinum refractors #'d to 999 - Peter Bourjos, Kyle Winkler, Ryan Kalish and Adam Jones
2 - Gold Refractors #'d to 539 - Madison Bumganer and Dustin Ackley
1 - Blue Refractor #'d to 99 - Mike Trout
1 - Red refractor #'d to 25 - Zach Britton

I dont think I did too badly with the box. Certainly better than the Bowman Chrome box that I opened earlier. I did miss out on the Strassburg but managed to find a couple of Stantons and a Heyward.
check me for the trout if its ft please.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I think it was great break
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Good stuff. 2010 Bowman Platinum is a good product for the money, well, until the redemptions expire. J.D. Martinez was crushing the ball when the Astros dropped their players and brought the minors up at the end of last season, at least in the games I saw him in.

Yea J.D. Martinez seems like he is going to be a pretty solid player for the Astros. Great box!
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index