`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Check out this AWESOME PC Pickup

RE: Check out this AWESOME PC Pickup
WOW nice add. That is the next town over from me. Might know the guy who had it.
I just got a entire game used jersey for a bit less than that. But if you are happy that is all that matters.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-03-2011, 02:48 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: WOW nice add. That is the next town over from me. Might know the guy who had it.
I just got a entire game used jersey for a bit less than that. But if you are happy that is all that matters.
Thanks man, and I live in Watertown, pretty close to you if your by there.

Where did you get a game used Jersey for less, and who was it? If it was Troy Brown I NEED it lol.

Troy Brown is one of the most underrated players considering what he did to help them win Super Bowls. Considering this is one of only 3 Mirror Blacks made of him, and the only other 1/1 jersey card he has features Brady, a premium was needed to own this card. I think you made a smart buy that you obviously love.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(12-03-2011, 02:59 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Troy Brown is one of the most underrated players considering what he did to help them win Super Bowls. Considering this is one of only 3 Mirror Blacks made of him, and the only other 1/1 jersey card he has features Brady, a premium was needed to own this card. I think you made a smart buy that you obviously love.
Can't argue with that!

you didnt overpay at all! Good deal i think. SICK CARD too!!!!!
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(12-03-2011, 03:07 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: you didnt overpay at all! Good deal i think. SICK CARD too!!!!!
Thanks Bears!

WOW!! Thats really sweet!! Dont worry about over paying! We ALL do that for our pc cards. Its what the addiction makes us do! Congrats on the great pc pick-up!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Wow I remember those personalized holders too, they came in different colors and patterns
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 12:59 AM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Wow I remember those personalized holders too, they came in different colors and patterns
What exactly is that holder? Most likely going to take it out but just curious.

(12-03-2011, 02:51 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Thanks man, and I live in Watertown, pretty close to you if your by there.

Where did you get a game used Jersey for less, and who was it? If it was Troy Brown I NEED it lol.
I got it on ebay. well off ebay. It didnt sell so i talked the guy into a bit lower price. The player is a former Pat but not Brown. I will post it up when it comes in. Should be by weeks end.

Also did i tell you i meet Troy a few times in the past great guy.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn