`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Giveaway Codes

Diamond Giveaway Codes
I've entered 37 Diamond Giveaway Codes on the the Diamond Topps website and have not gotten ONE prize card, not one. That is a little ridiculous if you ask me. The best card i got was a 1959 Topps card that books at $2. To top it off, of those 37 codes i only have 17 different rings. This whole thing is been a huge bummer to me, a guy cant even get a diamond die cut?

I just wanted to rant, I just entered three codes and got nothing again, and all three of my rings were duplicates...
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

RE: Diamond Giveaway Codes
You can easily trade your rings so that you get unique ones. As per the cards that's a real bummer.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

You could probably trade for die cuts too. I've entered 24 codes and got 2 die cuts (Justin Verlander and Matt Holladay)
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

I've entered 30 codes...got 30 rings (about 20 were unique, rest traded the dupes for).

As for cards...I was one of the lucky ones who got a diamond embedded card (pics here on the forums somewhere). The day after I told them to ship my embedded card, I entered a code and got a 8$ book value card (56 Dave Philly I think). Since then I've gotten a lotta crap cards.

Was gonna work on getting to 45 before the end of the year for the anniversary set but I could probably buy the set off ebay for less than the price of 15 more codes...

I've tried trading for Die Cuts and i just dont have any cards worth trading for one. The rings arent that big of a deal for me, unless i have 45 codes entered so i could try and get the set, but not getting any good cards just stinks.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

If you want anything form hte DGA you better have some cash ! Sorry but it is true, I have done 789 codes, got my complete set, 59 diffrent rings( no one will get the Mantle)! And 2 1980 packs of cards. Die cuts are very hit and miss, I have gotten 30 from codes out of 789 entered. Not one of the Black ones or a real diamond card. I do notices codes from series 1 are better to get die cuts then update. I just stopped doing the codes. I was but=ying them from ebay for $3.50 each. broke the bank man.

I got maybe 10 DDCs out of 400 codes (no blacks either). -including 2 in a row once. If you need any rings, let me know. I've gotten all I can out of the rings (except the mantle of course) and I'd be happy to help you out if your nearing a threshold or whatever. I have multiples of most and don't care any more since I've begun to redeem my prizes.

In all, I've completed 248 trades on the diamond giveaway site since September 1st. I came out of it with about 20 DDCs (all $20+ cards), including 2 blacks. I've found that it's way harder than it should be to complete a trade on there. Everyone expects double or triple the value for THEIR cards and offer about 5 cents on the dollar for MY cards. It's crazy.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Never use an sbsolute -- I got the Mantle Ring and did receive the commemorative ring. The Raing is really nice BTW

RIch

Please don't get me started on the Diamond Giveaway. I was one of those that entered codes on the day the web site wasn't working right (on 11-13-2011). I entered 10 codes, and won the same card ten times (now it was a Ian Kinsler Diamond Cut Card, so I was happy about that). Of course none of them ever showed in my collection.
Sent an email to Topps, got back a reply that they were working on the problem, but if you at the bottom of that email it said STATUS-Solved. Which I guess they felt it was, because I never heard back from Topps again. It was only because of members on this message board (Thank You Again) That I was told to remove cookies in order to be able to go back on to website. No one from Topps ever told me that I could enter my codes again, so that I could win ten 1973 commons (it seems from this message board that everyone who entered codes got 1973 commons). By the way if every code is set to one card, how come I didn't win at least one Kinsler card?
I sent another email to Topps (on the 20th of November), never heard back. I have now sent a written letter to them to see if I here anything.

I have never got anything good from the codes. Although I've traded for some descent cards.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball