`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jowls goes 1/1 crazy!!

Jowls goes 1/1 crazy!!
Well as I'm leaving tomorrow for Malaysia for my impending nuptials and to see my fiance who I haven't spent time with in 7 weeks, I find myself going through my pick ups of 2011 as I won't be buying or trading for anymore till the new year.

With only ever picking up one 1/1 for my collection in recent years I went overboard this year and managed to grab 9 and another which I believe to be 10 but it hasn't arrived before I leave so we will save that one for later.

Very happy to have the below, please let me know if you have any other Canucks and I will be back for them I guarantee it!

The Edler is a 2010-11 UD French Printing Plate Black and the others are all UD The Cup Printing Plates.

[Image: IMG_0001-4.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2.jpg]

Have a great Xmas and New Years, I'm sure I will find some time to check out the boards and comment while I'm away.

Clint

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

RE: Jowls goes 1/1 crazy!!
Nice pick ups Clint. I wish you good luck and a great stay in Malaysia. Hope you will be back soon...I have some Canucks pulled out of 2011-12 Score and UD Series which are willing to make the long way to Australia [Image: wink.gif]
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

great pick ups

that is a lot of plates
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Whoa, you went off...

My favorite is the Shirokov auto...very cool to see my favorite rookie card set in plate form.

This may be impolite but I hope we don't hear from you for a long time!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee