`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do about that card you would love to own

RE: what to do about that card you would love to own
I just press on, but thankfully i don't really look to buy anymore and i trade. cards have a way of coming around for the most part, so chances are you'll get the chance again for most cards
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I sold most of my Barry Sanders collection and now just waiting for a special card to show up again!!

(12-02-2011, 11:55 AM)SandersAPcollector Wrote: I sold most of my Barry Sanders collection and now just waiting for a special card to show up again!!
thats gotta be tough to do, but if your like me you would rather have a few of the very best ones then a bunch. Quality over quantity kinda thing. Waiting for any particular card?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-02-2011, 04:07 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Yep, Each rookie probably has around 5 patch auto parallels with 4 plates per. with 20 or so white whales made, more will pop up just be patiant Smile
your signature is SICK!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-02-2011, 01:05 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: thats gotta be tough to do, but if your like me you would rather have a few of the very best ones then a bunch. Quality over quantity kinda thing. Waiting for any particular card?
I'm trying to complete the 99 PTT set, and all I have left is the Manning/Unitas card so I'm waiting for that and also another Sanders 1/1 that I only lost by $17 at the very last seconds!!! One of these day, that card will show up again. Waited since 07 to just lose it by $17 is pretty sad!

(12-02-2011, 06:15 PM)SandersAPcollector Wrote: I'm trying to complete the 99 PTT set, and all I have left is the Manning/Unitas card so I'm waiting for that and also another Sanders 1/1 that I only lost by $17 at the very last seconds!!! One of these day, that card will show up again. Waited since 07 to just lose it by $17 is pretty sad!
oh man thats sick, that gave even me a sinking feeling in the gut and it aint even me hunt. Geez man, well try to keep track of it through the seller and good luck in the future on it.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.