`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Shame on Panini.............
12-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Shame on Panini.............
I just opened 10 boxes of Certified and have to say I am shocked at their content. This is not anywhere near a $100.00 product. It is closer to a Score product IMO. Its sad cause, after Dominion I would stick up for them (Panini) any day, now after this product I may not be able to do this anymore. My early vote for worst product of the year so far. Before you all ask, I pulled a Stamkos auto jersey #'d/25 and I would consider that my best pull.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2011, 08:19 PM
RE: Shame on Panini.............
ouch I am sorry to hear that... Certified isn't as good as last season it seems like

using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)
12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
(12-01-2011 08:11 PM)rippinwax Wrote:  I just opened 10 boxes of Certified and have to say I am shocked at their content. This is not anywhere near a $100.00 product. It is closer to a Score product IMO. Its sad cause, after Dominion I would stick up for them (Panini) any day, now after this product I may not be able to do this anymore. My early vote for worst product of the year so far. Before you all ask, I pulled a Stamkos auto jersey #'d/25 and I would consider that my best pull.

2nd time I've seen a complaint about Panini. The other one was football. I might reconsider getting them
12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
May be interested in any Talbots or Letestus you may have pulled.

PM if so!

Thx

Hugh

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]
12-02-2011, 02:05 AM
This is really shocking to hear, I was planning on trying to open a few boxes when I got back I really liked the looks of some of their stuff, but your right at that price for a box you would expect more. I've also heard a lot about the correlation of the product as well

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!
12-02-2011, 04:48 AM
I haven't recieved any of the redemptions I redeemed for the 2010-11 season. I am waiting on 5 cards and I will not buy anything Panini until I recieve my redemptions. Have already sent a couple complaints but to no avail.
12-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Yeah, if you want Certified stuff, I would much rather make whatever eBay pickups and trades I could. I opened three packs and got two jerseys and one auto'd jersey RC. That's the end of my luck with it, last year I pulled some good stuff, but not enough to justify what I bought overall.

[Image: NeelyOvechkinCustom_zpsf830b4f9.jpg]
Collecting Cam Neely & Alex Ovechkin
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/
12-02-2011, 11:35 PM
yeah, from the breaks i've seen (and i've seen many) that is probably the best pull i've seen. But i did also see a stick' em card which i thought was pretty cool but still, certified is horrible this year. Also, whats with the multiple fabric of the game jsys per box? to me it gets anoyning to spent $100 on a product mainly to get the mem. hits and have the same kind of card most of the time. I myself will not be buying any certified anytime soon unless it is last years (10-11)

Looking to trade for PATRICK KANE

[Image: 4392957491_10d61025e9.jpg]
12-03-2011, 03:06 PM
What else was in the boxes?
12-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Let me get the stamkos off of u PLEASE!!! Sorry to hear about the crap case