`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you find more exciting?

RE: What do you find more exciting?
(11-29-2011, 12:26 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I love the chase of busting boxes and honestly have done pretty well but have also done pretty bad. I love the excitement of winning a big card that I need set or PC wise from auction nut it sucks when that big fish gets away and you probably won't see it again. I guess in the long run each has it's very highs and very lows so that's why I do both and enjoy both couldn't pick between them. On a side note the one thing that has never failed to deliver excitement and satisfaction for me that never has any lows what so ever.................sending out a nice freebie/care package. Can't top the feeling you get seeing how much someone else enjoys getting what you sent.
+1 Well said.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

I love to chase cards. I used to love wax more but since the last 200 or so i spent on boxes/ packs/ blasters has stunk.
I love looking threw bins at shows and finding cards i have been searching for.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(11-29-2011, 12:11 PM)card ripper Wrote: Busting Boxes=exciting
winning ebay auctions=satisfying
I feel the same way. But as the years have past, the products that the card companies are putting out are filled with more & MORE rookies every year & less & LESS veteran/hof players. I prefer to collect established/proven players, over the brand new, hot off the press rookie of the week. Busting boxes is really fun (i bust some every now & then jus to scratch the itch), dont get me wrong, but for that $100 im gonna spend on a box, I would much rather put a few extra dollars towards that & get a Favre auto that I need for my pc.

Jus my thoughts Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

i find trading more exciting and challenging, as i can spend lots of money and hope for luck, spend money to buy cards, but the real challenge is having stuff people want and them having stuff you want without having to spend tons more money and still get what I want more then what I have sometimes
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

BUSTING WAX WAY MORE!!! WHY ELSE WOULD SOMEBODY PAY $100 FOR $25 WORTH OF CARDS Smile

I prefer buying what I want for my PC then taking a gamble on some overpriced and crappy box of cards... The odds and prices are just not worth it these days for packs... I would rather buy ALL the singles I can to enhance my PC... Even trading cards these days is a JOKE... Near impossible to pull off a trade... I give up, I will stick to singles...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i'll admit...busting packs is a hell of a lot more fun...but then i feel really guilty afterwards, especially since i know that i'll be lucky to make back 30% of my purchase. when i win a card at auction, it's only good when i sneak a win in.

I love to rip open packs. It's pretty much like gambling. you win some...you lose some. Usually evens out over time. I need to cut back myself. I have spent way too much lately but it is really exciting. Good thing I don't go to Vegas cause if I gambled there like I break boxes, I would be in big trouble...lol

busting a fresh case, box or pack is the best feeling. way better than buying or trading a card outright.