`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really want to move my whole organize for Golf.

Really want to move my whole organize for Golf.
Let me know if you have anything. Still need Tour Threads, Tour Gear, and Players Ink for my 2001 Upper Deck Master Set. Also, looking for any other golf.

RE: Really want to move my whole organize for Golf.
I got probably around 40 relic and autos It just might take me a little to dig them up...do you have a checklist of what you need?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-30-2011, 07:22 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I got probably around 40 relic and autos It just might take me a little to dig them up...do you have a checklist of what you need?
I have in Tour Threads:

Sergio Garcia, Tom Lehman, Steve Stricker, Garret Willis, J.J. Henry, Lee Janzen, Chris Dimarco

I dont have any of the Tour Gear or Players Ink. As far as anything else Im always looking for anything golf

alright I have aton of it so gimme some time and ill find it
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-30-2011, 07:31 PM)chads-cards Wrote: alright I have aton of it so gimme some time and ill find it
Great!! Please let me know. Hopefully Ill have something to offer for it

I have a full set of I think 1990 proset
[Image: newby-149.jpg]
and I think a Tiger Woods card and others from 2004 trading card day
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(11-30-2011, 07:01 PM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: Let me know if you have anything. Still need Tour Threads, Tour Gear, and Players Ink for my 2001 Upper Deck Master Set. Also, looking for any other golf.
I've still got both of those Tiger Woods SPs you were interested in, I love that Addai, lmk if we can work something out! Thanks bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-01-2011, 03:57 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: I've still got both of those Tiger Woods SPs you were interested in, I love that Addai, lmk if we can work something out! Thanks bro!

Ive been sitting on that card for awhile. Lots of local guys want it but everyone expexts me to give it away. It is Addai and they arent having a good season at all but its still a 1/1 and the NFL Sheild is sweet

(12-01-2011, 08:08 PM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: Ive been sitting on that card for awhile. Lots of local guys want it but everyone expexts me to give it away. It is Addai and they arent having a good season at all but its still a 1/1 and the NFL Sheild is sweet
As a Hoosier native (just moved to MI) I don't expect you to just give it away lol it sounds sick. I'd definitely be willing to do both Tigers for it, probably more. LMK! I totally understand if you wanna hold onto it, it's a sick card! Thanks broski!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-01-2011, 08:15 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: As a Hoosier native (just moved to MI) I don't expect you to just give it away lol it sounds sick. I'd definitely be willing to do both Tigers for it, probably more. LMK! I totally understand if you wanna hold onto it, it's a sick card! Thanks broski!
Let me ponder it for awhile. Ill let you know